Mango Tree Family Health aims to provide excellent family medicine care by an experienced and caring team. We aim to provide care that is centered around you. Our service to you includes:
- Urgent Care
- Well Babies
- Prenatal Care
- Periodic Personalized Prevention visit
- Dietician counselling by a Registered Dietician
- Mental Wellness services by a Registered Nurse
- Routine services provided by a Family Doctor
(These services are covered by OHIP)
“The Ontario Government has set out an agenda to realize an unprecedented paradigm shift in the delivery of health care, particularly around quality of services delivered, integration of services across the continuum of care, cost of services, and the long-term sustainability of the health care system as a whole. As a result:
- Patients will feel more satisfied with their experience, receive better access to care through their primary care provider, and receive care closer to home or even better, at home.
- Providers will work together more effectively at the ground level to better meet the needs of patients.
- System partners will be working within their communities to strengthen the capacity of the system to meet the needs of patients.
- The system will deliver better value for the investments made.”*
Mango Tree is proud to be part of your primary care system’s transformation.